Made bread, cinnamon rolls, and pumpkin bread this weekend. Love the smells of fall baking!
(Made in a pan that makes eight mini loafs at a time)
2 c. all purpose flour
1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
8 oz. pie pumpkin
1 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. apple juice (I used apple cider)
2 large eggs
1/8 c. oil
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. chopped nuts
- Mix flour, spice, baking poweder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Mix pumpkin, brown sugar, juice, eggs, oil and extract in large bowl; mix well.
- Stir in flour mixture and nuts until moistened.
- Spoon in greased pans (one 9x5 pan)
- Sprinkle additional nuts on top if you like.
- Bake in preheated oven 350F for 60 to 70 minutes (less if using small pans) until wooden pick comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove and cool completely.
Enjoying a chilly fall evening.