Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Apron, Pumpkins, and A Winner

It has taken me way to long to get a picture of the apron that I received from my apron swap at Country Pleasures.  This was my first apron swap and it was so much fun.  I also made a new friend, Susan from Utah.  We had so many things in common that we have decided to be email friends and share our sewing projects with each other.  Not only got a lovely apron, but also made a new friend!
Here are a couple of pictures of the apron she sent me.  It is sooooo pretty!!!

 
I love the colors!


Don't you just love the ruffle, she used a crib dust ruffle that she found brand new at the thrift store.  I would never of thought of this.  Need to be looking at things in the thrift shops differently.
Thank you again Susan for the beautiful apron!

Sunday afternoon we went to a local farmer that sells pumpkins, squash, and gourds.  My garden area is not big enough to grow our own, I am so happy that we have a local place to get them.  


This weekend will find me baking some pumpkin bread and I am sure my DH would like a pie;)

Now for the winner of the My Memories Digital Scrapbooking!
The kit will be going to Tammy.
CONGRATULATIONS!

We are enjoying beautiful fall weather in our area, love this time of year!

~Cheryl~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you joined us, your new apron is adorable!!!