Thursday, December 16, 2010

Winter Wonderland!

Yesterday we woke up to a  Winter Wonderland, it was so beautiful out side.  My pictures do not really show how it looked.





I had to go into town in the morning and wish I had taken a camera.  It may be cold here, but days like this make it more bearable. 

Made a batch of cut out sugar cookies so our grandsons would have some to decorate later today.  Also made up a gift package for my neighbor.  She has had a very bad cold for a while now and is having Christmas at here house this weekend.  Their three daughter and families (ten grandchildren all of them little) will be home for the weekend.  With working and being sick she hasn't had the time or ambition to do much baking.  Made her up a gift bag with cookies, frosting, and sprinkles to enjoy decorating with the grandchildren. 

Have a school Christmas program to go to this afternoon, then celebrating our grandsons birthday later. So hard to believe that our oldest grandson will be thirteen tomorrow.  What a blessing he is. 

Merry Christmas!



2 comments:

Lady Farmer said...

Hi Cheryl~
Thanks for dropping by the Sewing Room and taking a guess at the gifts! I hope to finish them up in the next couple of days and I will reveal them before Christmas ~ my girls don't often read the blog.
I am a wee bit jealous of your lovely snow! We had some around Thanksgiving, but it is all gone now, just typical WA rain!
How sweet of you to make the cookie kit for your neighbor. She will be blessed for sure!
Merry Christmas Blessings to you and yours!

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

And Merry Christmas to you as well.

I hope you have a good 2011.