Saturday, January 16, 2010

Clearly Inspired Challenge #5


This birthday card is for the Clearly Inspired Challenge. I added an extra layer by using both ribbon and paper. The dp and brads are from the Pink Lemonade Paper Kit from Paper Gardens. The ribbon is sheer dotted swiss also from Paper Gardens. The stamped lady bug image is from Clear Dollar Stamps and colored with Prismacolors and OMS. Sentiment is from Michaels called Everything Happy. Used my Cuttlebug and Nestabilities along with a Martha Stewart edge punch.


You have until Tuesday afternoon (1-19) to leave a comment for my first give away, just one post down.

4 comments:

K. Joy said...

I love your card! :) That ladybug is so cute, and the paper is very cheery. A perfect card for this time of year. It's just so cold, and it is nice to see bright colors. :)

Cassie said...

That is so adorable, Cheryl. Love your colors and that sweet image. Thanks for playing at CIC ;D

Mary Duffek said...

Bright and cheery....lots of fun, great card!

Tricia T said...

Loe that card! I am going to have to get some of that paper!! I can not believe that I missed your giveaway!! I've been *so* busy I haven't even gotten to blog hop! Sigh!! :-) It was beautiful!