Monday, June 24, 2013

Whats to snack?


When my sweet husband gets home from work he always asks "whats to snack".
There is generally something to snack on, it may be muffins, cookies, or in a pinch graham crackers with frosting.  Today it is hot and muggy so I thought a nice cool dessert would be nice.  Saw this on the back of a graham cracker box in the store, I don't remember what it is called, but it looked cool and refreshing. 


The ingredients
The puddings are the small boxes of instant pudding.
  I poured out my milk then realize I was short a cup (needed 3 cups) and all out of milk.  Thanks to a good friend and neighbor (thanks Linda) I was still able to make the dessert.


Mix up both instant puddings in a separate bowl with 1 1/2 cups milk each.  Then add 1 cup cool whip to each bowl.


Stir the cool whip into both puddings.


In the bottom of a 9x13 cake pan lay your graham crackers.


Spread the vanilla pudding over the crackers.


Add another layer of graham crackers.


Spread the chocolate pudding on top.


Take a couple of graham crackers, crush and sprinkle on top.  Put in the refrigerator for 4 hours to set.
WAITING....................


The dessert was done in time for "Whats to snack"!

Have a great evening, it has cooled off here a little we had a rain shower late this afternoon.

~Cheryl~


No comments: