Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Comming Soon!



Tattler Reusable Canning Lids
Today I ordered my first set of Tattler lids.  Ordered the starter pack with 3 doz wide and narrow mouth lids.  Along with a dozen each of extra rings. Now the waiting!!  Earlier the Tattler Co. sent me a sample of 2 lids each, I have used them and love them.  Eventually I want to replace all of my lids with Tattler, will be so nice not buying lids all of the time.  It is an investment to start with, but will pay for its self very soon.

Canning some more Pickle Relish today, need to pick my beans and peppers.  Stuffed peppers for supper tonight!  

The rain passed us by this last weekend, praying we soon get rain.  Went yesterday to visit my cousins for the day, they are a little more south, some of the corn fields look so bad.  They need rain even worse than we do. 

Have a wonderful evening.
~Cheryl~


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I haven't used any of those lids. I buy lids throughout the year. Not sure yet what to think of them. Are the lids easy to get off without damaging the rings?

If I replaced them I would need well over 1,000 lids. Have a wonderful day.

~Cheryl