Sunday, February 20, 2011

{A Bit of Spring}


Looking out the window this Sunday you would not think spring is
less than a month away.  They are forecasting 8" to 12" of snow.


In my kitchen I have a touch of spring!



These are some tulips that I forced in an old coffee pot.  I filled the pot a little over one
half full of small stones, set the bulbs on top of them and added water up to the bottom of
the bulbs.   I am enjoying the touch of spring on this snowy day!

Psalm 100

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
Serve the Lord with gladness; come before his presence with singing.
Know ye that the Lord he is 
God; it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves: we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving , and unto his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

Have a wonderful Lord's Day!



No comments: