Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spoke To Soon

We are having a beautiful day. It is 62 out and the Red Wing Black birds are back.

I spoke a little to soon about being done with the subbing that I have been doing. Thursday morning the principle came to the music room and asked if I would be able to sub for two more weeks. The ladies foot is not healing as it should. So will be rearranging my schedule some for this week, won't be getting everything done that I would like to. Oh well, it will get done eventually!

I have been picking out a few recipes that I want to try this week form the bread book that I loaned from the library. I did get a wreath done for our front door. Was fun taking an older wreath apart that had seen its day and making a fresh new one. Will get a picture and post later.

No comments: