Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tomatoes


The tomatoes are starting to give me more than just a couple at a time.
I have been picking them and putting them in the freezer until there is enough to make sauce with.
Will have enough later this coming week.
Went out to check on them today and found this nice clump under the leaves.


This is one of the Mountain Pride plants, this was my first try at saving seeds, they are doing very well.  Will be saving more seeds this fall from some of my other varieties.

Made Blueberry Turnovers with Puff Pastry Dough that was one sale a while back.


This is the first time that I have used Puff Pastry.   I would like to find a recipe and try making the dough myself.  Would love to hear if any one has a good recipe for Puff Pastry and if it is hard to make.

~Cheryl~


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl! Nothing like home grown tomatoes. Yummy, those look so good. I've never made puff pastry either but yours sure looks good.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)