Saturday, May 19, 2018

Spring

 Spring has finally come to stay.
  Enjoying the new life of spring.


My first Virginia Blue Bells, a friend shared a couple of plants last year.



The tulips didn't do as well this year, the 28 inches of snow we got after they were up, broke some of them off. So enjoying what did blossom!



The flowers of spring are so refreshing after a long winter!

My favorite blooms and smell of spring is the lilacs!
The chicks are growing, waiting to see how many hens I have.





Have some interesting color combinations...hoping for different colored eggs!

For, lo, the winter is past...
The flowers appear on the earth;
the time of the singing of birds is come...
Song of Solomon 2:11a, 12a

While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest,
and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night
shall not cease.
Genesis 8:22

Thankful the Lord is in control of the seasons and each day of my life. 

~Cheryl~








1 comment:

Debbie Harris said...

Hello Dear Cheryl~
Oh your blooms are gorgeous! Tulips are my favorite flower and those bleeding hearts run second place with me.
My, my your lilacs are beautiful. Love the pink. :}

I trust life is sweet in your little corner of the world~

Have a glorious day~