Monday, March 20, 2017

Welcome Spring


For behold, the winter is past; the rain is over and gone. The flowers appear on the earth, the time of singing has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land.
Song of Solomon 2: 11,12

It was a beautiful first day of spring in our area.

We have a few signs of spring around the yard....






Spring flowers are starting to pop out of the ground.


Trees are budding.
When I took this picture the sky was looking like it might rain, but it passed us by.

My favorite sign of spring is the robins singing in the morning!

HAPPY SPRING

~Cheryl~ 
 

2 comments:

Susan said...

We've been seeing signs of Spring for some time, except for the cold spell that came through last weekend, everything is budding and coming alive. Such a welcome sight!!

living from glory to glory said...

Happy Spring!! As I say this we got 6 inches of snow this morning! But it has been so dry here that I am so thankful!
As I get older some winters seem so very long, and yet summer seems hotter. But I am learning to enjoy each and every moment and season!
Blessings, Roxy