Thursday, July 25, 2013

Showers


 After a refreshing rain tonight  there was the prettiest rainbow in the sky.



Then we had two rainbows, they were so beautiful.

I do set my bow in the cloud,
and it shall be for a token of a covenant
between me and the earth.
And it shall come to pass when I
bring a cloud over the earth, that the
bow shall be seen in the cloud:
And I will remember my covenant,
which is between me and you
and every living creature of all flesh;
and the waters shall no more become a 
flood to destroy all flesh.
Genesis 9:13-15

2 comments:

Pam said...

A beautiful rainbow and it is a double. I am so thankful for the rain, and the rainbow... His precious promise.
I love your cherries in the previous post and your gorgeous pie. Also love the cookbook; I have a thing for cookbooks, especially vintage ones. That one is very special.

Blessings
Pam

Cheryl said...

Beautiful picture.

Have a wonderful evening.

~Cheryl