Sunday, November 13, 2011

Had off Three Days

 
There was no school on Friday so I had a three day weekend.
It was so nice being home!  I enjoy the work that I do with the Special Ed Children, but miss being home.

Yesterday, went with my daughter to a wedding of a good friends daughter.  Such a sweet Christian wedding, so good to see two people following God's plan for their lives.

This afternoon I made my DH an Apple Pie, he came home and said he could smell it as soon as he walked into the garage.   Also made bread and rolls for steakum sandwiches tomorrow night.

Have a blessed Lords Day!

~Cheryl~



1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I remember how I looked forward to those three day weekends when I subbed at our local school.

I can imagine how wonderful your house smelled with all that wonderful baking.

Have a wonderful day.

~Cheryl