Friday, January 14, 2011

{Sewing Fun}

The last couple of days I have had so much fun doing some sewing for my little great niece.


Here she is with the dolly and its clothes that I made for Christmas for her.

My niece asked if I would be interested in making her some dresses for school.  She attends a Christian pre-school and it is so hard to find dresses that are appropriate.  Lets say it didn't take much to get me to say YES!

 I looked through my material and found a couple of pieces that would get me started.


  I enjoy making little girls dresses, don't get to do much little girl sewing with having two grandsons.


A couple of my patterns that I plan on using.  The pink pinafore is the pattern that I used for the dress above. Planning on making the pinafore with the dress also.


This was a fun little print that I had so I made her a little sun dress for summer.


Monday the plans are to shop for some material for these two patterns that my niece sent to me, along with material for a couple of my patterns. 
It is going to be SEW much fun!

Our grandsons are spending tonight and tomorrow night with us.  They want to watch the Packers with grandpa tomorrow night.  We always love it when they can spend time here, they are such a blessing to us.

Hope you all have a great weekend!





No comments: