This weekend I am getting more prepared for next weeks meals. So today I am making bread, raisin bread, chocolate pie (using a new pudding recipe that has chocolate chips in it, yum) noodles for Chicken Alfredo, and making the sauce up, meat loaf, french dressing for salads, getting some vegetables ready to cook and had to grind flour. This will make meals so much easier this coming week. Subbing is making much more organized!
1/4 c. sugar
1/4 c. cocoa powder
2 T. cornstarch
Pinch of salt
2 c. whole milk (I use 2%)
1 large egg
4 oz. semi sweet chocolate chips
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in heavy sauce pan.
- Stir in milk until well blended.
- Bring to a boil and cook until thickened, stirring.
- Take off heat.
- Take a small amount of cooked pudding and gradually add to egg, mixing constantly.
7. Put into small dishes or a bowl and cool in the refrigerator.
I have used the following French dressing recipe for many years.
1 c. ketchup
1 c. sugar
1 small onion, chopped
1/2 c. apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. light olive oil or canola
- Put all of the ingredients in the blender.
- Blend until smooth on high.
- Put in a container and store in the refrigerator. ( I put mine in an empty ketchup bottle)