Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's Raining

It's raining
It's pouring
The old man is snoring
He went to bed
and 
Bumped his head
Didn't wake up in the morning.

Do you remember saying this little poem when you were a child?

We have been getting rain and more rain this past week and it's raining again today.  Along with the rain has come colder weather only getting in the 60's.  My garden could use some nice warm sunny weather and so could I :)  


My garden could  use some weeding, but with our clay soil I try not to walk in it to much when we are this wet.  So instead I will be working on cleaning my sewing room/spare bedroom.  Need to get the sewing area organized so I can work on some valances that my daughter wants me to make for her daycare room.  They won't take long it's just a matter of getting to it!

My sweet husband had off yesterday so we went up north to check on the house we still own.  It was fun to just have that time together, three house on the road each way.  After checking on the house and taking care of some things we were able to go over to were we had worked and see some people.  I was able to have a  visit with Lisa, she was the sweet young lady who trained me when I started to work part time in the maintenance office.  We had so much fun together and she was sooooo patient with me.   It was nice to get at least a little caught up on what is going on and to see all of the changes on campus.

Have a great day and hopefully you're getting some sun! 

No comments: