Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cards & More Cards


On Tuesday I went to a card making workshop at the home of the lady who did the cards for our workshop last weekend at the church. We made five cards and used some new techniques, like easel cards, stamp kissing, and how to make a bow using a fork. This is a pictures of all of the cards from both workshops and one that I made at home for a friends birthday.

This lady puts on these workshops once a month. I was able to look through her albums to see all of the cards they have made over the past two years, they have done some very pretty cards. I'm sure I will be attending some more of her workshops, especially in the fall when she starts the Christmas cards.

Need to get some extra baking done our grandsons are staying over a couple of nights this weekend, we will be going to my dads to celebrate his 85th birthday on Saturday. What a blessing to have been raised by a christian dad and mom.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: