Thursday, February 18, 2010

Quiet Days

It has been rather quiet here lately.
I have been subbing a couple of days this week, and will start
subbing for three weeks next Tuesday in the pre-k room. Will be a little different spending all day with 29 preschoolers.

The weather was so nice today
here in the upper 30's. Just had to go out and take
a few pictures.
The picture on the left taken by my dd is of the ice melting on a cover over our burning bush, we have to cover it or the rabbits will eat it off.

For the past couple of weeks the birds have disappeared in this area. I had filled the feeder below about two weeks ago. Today for the first time there was a female Cardinal and some Chickadees in the yard. I was so excited! If you look closely in the far left picture there is a bird sitting on the tree branch. I am waiting for the weather to warm up and the birds to start singing again in the mornings.
Warmer days like this remind me that spring will be here soon.

No comments: