Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend Fun

Had our grandsons over this weekend for the night, they had a lot of fun watching some football with grandpa. I got to make lots of goodies for snacks! Also took some time this weekend to do some scapbooking, it was fun. Used my Cricut, have had it for a while but haven't used it much yet, and also found a new (at least to me) page protector sheets that have six flip pockets on the front of it for pictures. So nice for scraping a lot of pictures, this one will hold twelve when you put them back to back) worked great for Christmas pictures.

I had a blast last week at the Christian Book store that is in a town about 2o miles from us that has all kinds of scrapbooking and card supplies. I could spend hours in there and still not see everything, it is packed in every little corner, floor, and on the walls. I did come away with a couple of stamps, papers, new page protectors, and ribbons. Tomorrow I have another Chiro appointment in this town and will be stopping at the quilt shop!!! Really don't need to add any more to my quilting projects, but it is still fun to look and who knows what might be on sale:o)

Our weather is suppose to get a little nasty, hopefully will clear up before tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: