Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow!


Yesterday we had snow, wind, and cold a perfect day for baking! Turned on the Christmas music and started making Christmas goodies!



Mocha nut fudge



Sandies



Peppermint Biscotti



Chocolate Coconut Neapolitans





Vanilla Cherry Cookies



The fudge and neapolitans recipes came from a Taste of Home Holiday magazine that I subscribed to this fall. The rest of them are ones that I have been making for a while. Still have some recipes that I plan on making next week from the Taste of Home magazine, also need to make my cut outs yet. Each Christmas a big ginger bread man is made for the grandsons which they enjoy frosting and decorating. You would be surprised how many sprinkles can be put on one cookie!

The Vanilla Cherry cookies were made for my cookie exchange on Saturday. Looking forward to getting together with my Aunt and cousins.

Stay warm, off to watch a Christmas special with my hubby.

No comments: