Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy November

I love this time of year! With the holidays coming. My DH especially likes Thanksgiving. When I look back on this past year we have so much to me thankful for. The Lord has greatly blessed us, in these times when so many are struggling, the Lord has provided what we need. We may not always get what we want but He does provide what we need. We are trying to be good stewards with what the Lord has given us.

A friend came down yesterday and we went to a quilt show, was a lot of fun. The quilts were beautiful, so much work and time put into them. We had a lot of fun and was good to catch up with a sister in the Lord.

The grandson's are here today to watch the big game with grandpa, Packers/Vikings. Our oldest grandson is a Packer fan, the youngest is cheering for the Vikings. So right now he is happy! Not the rest of us!! It is fun to have them here for the game, they played football this fall (Jr. PeeWee) so they have gotten more into watching the games.

Tomorrow I plan on putting up my Thanksgiving decorations, I have up fall items already. We don't put up Halloween decorations. I love to have the house decorated for Fall, this is my favorite time of the year.

Back to the game!

No comments: