Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday


It's been a good week! Was able to get some sewing done. The top is a picture of the Tuffets that I have made so far, want to make a couple in Moda lighter colors also. Had fun working on them the pieces are so small. Now I need to find some cute pins to stick in them.

I also worked on a few other projects one is a panel from Red Rooster prints of the alphabet, this one I have pinned together, need to machine quilt it. Worked on a small disappearing nine patch table runner and a Christmas stocking.

Was planning on getting a few more items started for the craft show, but was called in to sub for a couple of aides in the special ed. room and pre-k at our elementary school.

Next week we will be celebrating our grandson's birthday here and an early Thanksgiving with our kids and grandson's. Did my shopping this afternoon, so I have everything that I need, just need to make the pies, rolls, and a chocolate cake. Our oldest grandson thinks it's not a meal at grandmas unless there is chocolate cake.

Plan on doing some baking and making some cards tomorrow.

2 comments:

Tricia T said...

I love them all! The tuffets are beautiful and I love that pastel one... is that the tablerunner??? How fun!!

Cheryl said...

Yes, the pastel is the disappearing nine patch tablerunner.